Friday, 5 August 2011

Turkish Delight quickie



Spent a wonderful day at West Wittering
  recently and well I couldn't resist could I? Sitting among the sand dunes, I found a brief window between my paddling and sunbathing to pose for a Turkish delight inspired photo.  

The real thing
Mmm sun melted chocolate, maybe not!
I didn't quite manage the enigmatic expression as I was giggling but apart from the lack of make up and bright sunshine not a bad effort I reckon. What do you think? Maybe I shouldn't ask.

Do not fear proper costume related posts will return very soon, the Autumn looks to be shaping up quite nicely work wise. I found a few nice things in Chichesters charity shops while we were in the area so I will share those soon as well.


The original Turkish delight advert is here check out the Sheik, the wind machine gets a little lively and one point and his face is almost smothered . Pure class I tell you.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! The Turkish Delight post!!!
    I love it! I reckon the sun melted choccie would have been fabulous all over your chin!! Tee hee!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, brilliant! Mmm, fry's turkish delight is weird stuff, pink jelly with bendy chocolate - my mum loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments and feedback if you wish. I would love to know what you think and what you would like to know about.
Mo