Saturday, 16 April 2011

Well to me it's worth treasuring!



My work over the next couple of months is keeping me at home for a change.  So tales from the roadcase becomes tales of the commuter really but it's all still costume related. It does mean though that my kit and equipment that I usually take on tour can be stored away and just used for domestic reasons. in my old flat it all just went under the bed. However my fella was given this amazing trunk by his best friend and he has kindly allowed me to fill it.



I can't quite put into words how much pleasure this gives me, it's quite infantile really.
Do you like my new/old storage solution?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure I know how you feel, I too take infantile pleasure in my new vintage objects. The trunk is lovely, I'd have it my house too.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the trunk, it’s a gorgeous design and perfect for hiding your kit. There is nothing more satisfying than organising, I recently re-organised my baking cupboards and put everything in labelled boxes. It changed my whole attitude to baking, I love it again because I know where everything is:
    http://cakesandbakesni.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/resolutions-realisations/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel too. I love all the things I find. Everything in my house apart from electrical stuff is old.

    Your trunk is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments and feedback if you wish. I would love to know what you think and what you would like to know about.
Mo